The partners of the New-C-Land project (Interreg France-Wallonie-Vlaanderen program) are pleased to invite you to their closing event which will take place on Tuesday, June 14, from 12.30pm to 5.00pm in Charleroi (Belgium). Come and discover the results of the project, its lessons learned and feedback during an afternoon of conferences.
With the rise of the biosourced economy, the demand for plant-based raw materials is growing rapidly. It is therefore crucial today to consider the spaces that can accommodate crops in order to meet these future needs and to support the biomass value chains present in the cross-border area. This is the objective of New-C-Land.
- 12.30pm Welcome of the participants with a lunch (offered)
- 1.00pm New-C-Land: a project to give new life to marginal sites
- 1.15pm Tools to identify marginal sites and their potential for biomass production
- 2.00pm Questions and answers
- 2.15pm New-C-Land’s journey and lessons learned
- 3.45pm The role of industrial non-food crops in the management of contaminated land and as a product in the textile industry
- 4.05pm Questions and answers
- 4.20pm Conclusion
- 4.25pm Closing drink of the project (offered)
- 5.00pm End of the event
- Date : Tuesday, June 14, 2022 – from 12.30pm to 5pm
- Place : Point Centre, Av. Georges Lemaître 19B, 6041 Charleroi, Belgique
- Free participation; registration is mandatory
- Any question? Contact Aurore Leprêtre : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org